Friday, September 23, 2011

"Life can be such a Blessing"

So, I have Fridays all to myself. I usually begin by running over to our local Starbucks and getting a Peppermint Mocha. There's just something so relaxing about sipping coffee. Helps me put the rest of the day in perspective.
Then, I have various other chores. This weekend, we may be having some company, so I plan on washing sheets, tidying up the house and making some yummy Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies!
Things have been going so well lately and I'm so thankful. Of course, life is still stressful at times...but I am in a much more stable state-of-mind compared to a year ago. The Lord has taught me so many new things about myself and others. I have more compassion for other people. Going through personal hardships will do that for you! I hope that I can be an encouragement to others going through trials, particularly those dealing with chemical imbalances that cause anxiety and such...I can "empathize" with anxiety and panic attack sufferers. Life can be so overwhelming when you have an imbalance. But at this present time, with the help of the Lord, medication therapy, and the never-failing support of my awesome husband, my good days FAR outnumber my bad days!
So, here I sit, sipping my Peppermint Mocha coffee and being thankful for my many blessings!
Hope you all have an awesome weekend...Until next time...ENJOY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment